If your appliance develops a fault, the manufacturer’s own engineers or a certified repair centre will be instructed to repair it.
If your appliance cannot be repaired, you will receive a brand new replacement, delivered free of charge.
If your appliance develops a fault due to accidental damage, you are covered from as soon as you take delivery.
If you need to report a fault with your appliance you will be able to get in touch with a dedicated, UK based claim line eager to help.
You will never have to pay for parts, labour, call out charges or delivery charges, for complete peace of mind.
The cost changes depending on the appliance that is being covered. Check the appliance’s product page for an exact cost.
Below are some important facts about your policy. This is a summary only and does not describe the full terms and conditions and the policy. Please read your full policy documentation and make sure you understand your cover.
Your policy has been arranged by: UK Warranty Ltd with UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh Hampshire, S053 3YA.
Your policy provides cover against accidental damage* and mechanical or electrical breakdown of the appliance.
Parts: any parts required to repair your appliance will be covered if they have failed leading to the mechanical/electrical breakdown of the product or they have been accidentally damaged.
Labour: visits by an engineer to your home to repair your appliance.
Replacement: If the engineers are unable to repair your appliance, or if you decide to exchange it then you will receive a replacement appliance.
The cover is subject to the full terms and conditions of your policy. Please refer to your policy documentation when your policy is issued for a complete explanation of what cover your policy provides.
*A sudden and accidental event resulting in the failure of any component of the product which prevents normal operation and requires repair or replacement before normal operation can be resumed.
It is vital to obtain cover under your policy in the event of a claim that you contact the administrator by telephone on 0844 847 7613. Please provide the administrator with as much information about what has happened as soon as possible.
You should include:
The administrator will assess the nature of the incident and check if it is covered under your policy and if necessary for the product to be repaired or replaced.
UK General Insurance Limited are an insurers agent and in the matters of a claim act on behalf of the insurer.
1. A mechanical electrical breakdown where an engineer states the fault to be present prior to the commencement of cover provided under the policy or faults which were known to you prior to the commencement of cover under your policy.
2. Where you request additional work to be completed or the replacement of any parts that have not failed.
3. Callout charges where you are not at home when the engineer attends.
4. Carriage costs where you are not home following the first attempt of the collection or delivery of the product by the courier.
5. Claims arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. belts, fuses, seals).
6. Loss of frozen food.
7. The disposal of the product where it is replaced under the policy.
8. The replacement of the product if:
9. Rectifying maladjustment or incorrect configuration or setting of the product e.g.
Cover is provided subject to the terms, conditions and exclusion of your policy.
We hope you are happy with the cover this policy provides, however if after reading your policy it does not meet with your requirements or you have simply changed your mind please return the policy and policy confirmation to the administrator within 45 days of purchasing the cover and we will arrange to cancel your policy.
You can download important documentation for your extended warranty below: