It’s that time of year again! And even though the clocks change twice every year the oven always seems to be the one that you can never remember how to change! Here’s our guide to setting the clock on your oven for Neff and Rangemaster models.
Neff Classic Collection
Press the button until a clock face appears. Use the rotary button to set the time and then touch the button to confirm.
Neff Premium Collection with Shift Control
- Use the down arrow button to navigate to the bottom line
- Use the left or right arrow buttons to select the current hour
- Use the up arrow button to navigate to the next line
- Use the left or right arrow buttons to select the current minute
- Press the right arrow button repeatedly until Time appears
- Use the right arrow button to select the next setting
Neff Premium Collection with Full Touch Screen
- Touch Clock
- Touch the bottom line
- Swipe to the left or right to select the current hour
- Touch Minutes
- Swipe to the left or right to select the current minute
- Touch the tick box to apply the setting
To set the time, turn and hold the Timer knob to the clock symbol and at the same time turn the Adjusting knob left or right until the clock shows the time of day. Remember this is a 24-hour clock. Let go of the Timer knob and it will spring back to the vertical, oven manual setting.
Other Makes & Models
For other manufacturers there is no consistent way of setting the clock across their models, so you need to consult your model’s user guide.