It is the 4th of July and this Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake is just what you need, to get into the Independence Day spirit.
Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake
240g Crushed Oreos
170g Dark Chocolate
226g Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Whipped Cream
10 Oreos broken
- Over a low heat, melt the butter. Add the crushed Oreos to the butter and stir.
- Add the crushed Oreos mix into a 9-inch spring-form pan. Using the back of a spoon crush the mix into the bottom of the pan until flat. Put this into the fridge to harden slightly.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling start by melting the chocolate in a microwave or over boiling water.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, add the sugar and cocoa powder, beating again to combine.
- Add the melted chocolate, mix into a smooth batter. Fold in the whipped cream and the broken Oreos.
- Pour the filling onto the base and leave in the fridge to set for 4 hours.
- Once set, take the cheesecake out of the pan and cut into pieces. Serve and enjoy!