If your appliance develops a fault, the manufacturer’s own engineers or a certified repair centre will be instructed to repair it.
If your appliance cannot be repaired, you will receive a brand new replacement, delivered free of charge.
If your appliance develops a fault due to accidental damage, you are covered from as soon as you take delivery.
If you need to report a fault with your appliance you will be able to get in touch with a dedicated, UK based claim line eager to help.
You will never have to pay for parts, labour, call out charges or delivery charges, for complete peace of mind.
The cost changes depending on the appliance that is being covered. Check the appliance’s product page for an exact cost.
Below is some important information about your extended warranty. This is a summary only and does not describe the full terms and conditions. Please read your full warranty terms and conditions and make sure you understand how your extended warranty protects you.
Your warranty is with UK Warranty Ltd, registered in England and Wales company No. 07728040. Registered office: Pacifica House, The Venter Building, Houghton le Spring, Durham, DH4 5RA
Your extended warranty provides protection against accidental damage* and mechanical or electrical breakdown of the appliance.
Parts: any parts required to repair your appliance will be included if they have failed leading to the mechanical/electrical breakdown of the product or they have been accidentally damaged.
Labour: visits by an engineer to your home to repair your appliance.
Replacement: If the engineers are unable to repair your appliance, or if we decide to exchange it then you will receive a replacement appliance.
The protection is subject to the full terms and conditions of your extended warranty. Please refer to your extended warranty documentation that is issued for a complete explanation of what your extended warranty provides.
*Accidental Damage is the sudden unexpected and unintentional failure of your product caused by damage, (excluding liquid damage, fire damage or malicious damage) that prevents your product from meeting its designed function.
It is vital that in event of a claim that you contact the administrator by telephone on 03330 436701. Please provide the administrator with as much information about what has happened as soon as possible.
You should include:
The administrator will assess the nature of the incident and check if it is covered under your extended warranty and if necessary for the product to be repaired or replaced.
1. Callout charges where a fault cannot be found with the product.
2. Failure to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions for the care of the product.
3. A product installed in a commercial environment or where the level of use is deemed beyond normal domestic use.
4. Costs not authorised by the administrator or its appointed engineers.
5. Faults relating to the installation of the product.
6. Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
7. Rectifying maladjustment or incorrect configuration or setting of manual controls.
8. Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
9. Faults known to you before commencement of cover under your extended warranty.
10. Any work which relates to a manufacturer recall.
11. Repairs to damage of a cosmetic nature caused by but not limited to denting, scratching, chipping, staining, and rust or corrosion.
12. Routine maintenance of the product, supplies or service in your home.
13. Faults arising from the interruption, failure, disconnection or power surge in the power supply to your home however caused or due to inadequate ventilation of the product.
14. Faults arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. belts, fuses, seals).
15. Total loss of use of the product due solely to the non-availability of replacement or substitute parts, in which case we shall offer a replacement product or settlement based on a product of equivalent or similar specification.
16. Consequential loss of any type.
We hope you are happy with the benefits this extended warranty provides, however if after reading your terms and conditions it does not meet with your requirements or you have simply changed your mind please return the documents to the administrator within 45 days of purchasing the warranty and we will arrange to cancellation.
You can download important documentation for your extended warranty below: