Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 12-15 minutes
- 350g raw king prawns, tail on
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2cm root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 courgettes, cut into ribbons
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 150g mangetout, sliced lengthways
- 1 red and 1 orange pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 bunch of spring onions cut lengthways
- 2 packs of udon noodles (ready cooked variety)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat the oil and add peppers, onions and carrots. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, add prawns, garlic and ginger.
- As the prawns change colour add the remaining vegetables and noodles – keep stirring to get them really hot.
- Mix soy, chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce and stir thoroughly for 2-3 minutes before serviing
Tip: Use your potato peeler or spiralizer to achieve ribbon cut carrots and courgette.
Share This Post